Resisting discrete discipline-based enquiry, they share methodologies and performance repertoires with discipline-based scholarship from theater studies, musicology, and cultural studies, among other approaches. Together, they view these as neighboring voices whose dialogue enriches the study of contemporary music theater. Performativity as Identity.
Performativity as Context. Performativity as Practice. Performativity as Community.
Pauline Greenhill. Fields in Motion. Dena Davida. Music, Sound and Filmmakers. James Wierzbicki. Music and Ethical Responsibility.
Jeff R. The Philosophy of Art. Stephen Davies. Tristian Evans. Judson Dance Theater. Ramsay Burt. Dick Van Dyke. Acting Re Considered. Phillip B.
The Improvisation Studies Reader. Ajay Heble.
Theatrical dance books
Bob Carruthers. Motion less Pictures. Justin Remes. Ubiquitous Musics.
Readings on the Purgatorio of Dante | Monaldi / Monaldeschi Board | Reading, Search, Family history
The Time of My Life. Bill Medley. The Routledge Companion to Experimental Literature. Joe Bray. Tim Shephard. The Beach Boys' Pet Sounds. Jim Fusilli. Label Launch. Veronika Kalmar. Close Listening. Charles Bernstein. Media Reception Studies. Janet Staiger. The Wham! Daniel Wheway. Michael Goddard.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Multiplicity, Embodiment and the Contemporary Dancer. Jim Hunter. Theodore Gracyk. Judy Lochhead. The Beatles Way.
Larry Lange. Show and Tell. Ken Bloom. Queer Voices. Big Deal. Kevin Winkler.
- Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology: Continuation of Residue Reviews: 149.
- Ephesians (New Testament Readings).
- The Conversation;
- Matthew Lockitt - Google Scholar Citations.
Sounding Off: Theorizing Disability in Music. Neil Lerner. Modernism and Popular Music. Ronald Schleifer. The Poets of Tin Pan Alley. Philip Furia. The Routledge Companion to Philosophy and Music.
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW;
- Using OhioLINK!
- Citations per year!
- The American Expeditionary Force in World War I: A Statistical History, 1917–1919?
- Masterclass Text Only: Make Your Home Cooking Easier.
- Dominic Symonds and Millie Taylor?
Lives in Play. Ryan Claycomb. Selena Gomez. Charlotte Nixon. Hearing Film.
Concepts, Terminology and Methodology in Music Performativity Research
Anahid Kassabian. On Criticism. Noel Carroll. Joe Shooman.
- Book Reviews: Gestures of Music Theater: The Performativity of Song and Dance - ProQuest;
- Gestures of Music Theater: The Performativity of Song and Dance - Oxford Scholarship.
- Supplementary Information.
- "Love, let me sing you": the liminality of song and dance in LaChiusa's Bernarda Alba (2006);
Lady Gaga - Uncensored On the Record. James McCarthy. Screening the Unwatchable.
Edited by Robert Gordon and Olaf Jubin
Modernity's Ear. Roshanak Kheshti. The New Broadway Song Companion. David P. Dance Music. Nicolae Sfetcu. The Routledge Companion to Adaptation. Dennis Cutchins.