That co-op component enabled him to work for two semesters at the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce and then stay on after his degree. But Kyle was restless. He moved back to Victoria and landed a job at Manageering, a small consultancy.
About This Item
Indeed, when at Manageering, Kyle tinkered with a training program for project management work. Another came when he left Arthur Andersen in , months before that former consulting giant dissolved following a scandal surrounding shoddy auditing at Enron Corp.
- Exposure (East Park Book 1)?
- Vegetarian Cooking: Spaghetti with Zucchini in Spicy Plum Soup (Vegetarian Cooking - Vegetables and Fruits Book 291)!
- Making It Happen: A Non-Technical Guide to Project Management by Mackenzie Kyle!
- Convalescence (The Sea and Sailor Stories Poem for Children With Color Illustrations).
- Becoming a Project Manager – A Complete Guide for 2020.
- Customer Reviews.
- What is Kobo Super Points?;
Kyle launched his own company and, over a bottle of Beringer wine, decided to name it Beringer Group. They hadn't, of course, although they might have had fuzzy and pleasant memories of the wines, Kyle joked. It's also a full-service firm in that its B. The firm's aim to boost name recognition is also clear given that it plans to put its brand on Oxford Properties' foot, floor MNP Tower under construction at West Hastings.
Wow a project managment book that does not put you to sleep From Amazon Making it Happen is a great book for people who have not performed much project management and a good read for those who have. The story takes a subject that is not very interesting and makes it an enjoyable read. I would not suggest this book as a complete guide to project management but it covers a lot of the hidden issues that can destroy a perfectly good project.
Real Help. Great Read. As a graphic design manager for a courseware development firm, I was looking for a cut-through-the-clutter explanation of project management.
Are you preparing to become a project manager but you don’t know where to start?
This book, which teaches project management principles under the guise of a novel, was just the ticket. I have been involved with technical projects in some capacity or other since I graduated from college and took my first engineering position. I have been involved with a wide array of technical projects from modifying and testing the reactor plant fresh water supply system on the aircraft carrier Nimitz; to design, installation, testing, and turnover of a distributive control system for a mixed waste incinerator; to installation of asphalt and seal coating of surfaces and roads at my work area.
- Empowered For Success:Create The Masterpiece Of Your Life Using Timeless Wisdom And Powerful Principles and Techniques;
- A Non-Technical Guide to Project Management Making It Happen Books.
- ISBN 13: 9780471642343.
- Dancing With the Talent Stars: 25 Moves That Matter Now.
- Unfinished Erotic Hallucinations.
- kindorujisyoworiyousitaankityourekisijyounojinbutunihonsigo (Japanese Edition);
- Lakeside Reunion (Mills & Boon Love Inspired).
- How to Become a Project Manager - A Complete Guide for !
- Cowbells & Courage!
- My English Languishes!
- The Zombie Apocalypse Book 1 The Outbreak?
- Das Inselmädchen (German Edition).
- Mrs. Marigolds House?
- Making It Happen: A Non-Technical Guide to Project Management;
I realize that this may make me sound a little arrogant and somewhat like Al primary antagonist in the book. I feel that I have learned a little more each time about the mechanics and phases of project execution.
At this point in my career, I feel that I have reached a high level of proficiency and I believe that I fully understand the mechanics for the project portion or project management again, I sound a little like Al. Unlike Al, the methodologies I have learned and use are closely along the lines presented in the book.
Learn How To Write S.M.A.R.T. Project Objectives (With Examples)
For that reason, I found the book reaffirming of my knowledge and skills. I also recognize that I still have much to learn from the management portion of project management and that the human factor is much different in every case than the textbook example.
Skip to main content. About this product. New other.
Stock photo. Brand new: lowest price The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable.
UoN Library | University Library
See details for delivery est. See details. Buy It Now. Add to cart. Be the first to write a review About this product.